Home Remedies for Bladder Stones
What is Bladder Stones?
Bladder stones are crystalline masses that form from minerals and proteins that naturally occur in urine. These types of stones are much less common than kidney stones.
- Dark-colored urine abnormal
- Blood in urine
- Difficulty urinating
- Frequent urination
- Abdominal pain
- Pain or discomfort in the penis
- Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water per day to increase the production of urine may help pass the stones.
- Boil 2 figs in 1 cup of water. Drink daily for a month.
- For any sort of this trouble, soak about 5 to 7 gms. of tulsi seeds in water, add a little of sugar to the combination to make it more tasty. Drink this combination early in the morning and also in the afternoon, i.e. twice a day. Soon you will have copious discharge of urine and all problems connected with the urinary tract shall vanish in a week's time. Continue drinking raw milk and water mixture at least twice a day also.
- Apples are also good for those who are prone to have kidney stones. They also have good effect on gall bladder stones.
- Another acceptable antidote for bladder stones is application the watermelon. This bake-apple contains the accomplished absorption of baptize a part of blow of the fruits. It is as well affluent in potassium salts. This is ultimate, safest and best diuretics that can be acclimated as antidote for bladder stones.